Two years ago my brother visited New Zealand and met some nice people. Two of them are Sam and Natasha, both psychology students and they visit Germany since five days. This evening they cooked a dinner for my family. It was very delicious and special! Here is their recipe:
- chicken breast
- vegetable broth
- rice noddles
- spring onions
- red chili
- olive oil
- salt & pepper
- Boil 1/2 a soup pot of water.
- add vegetable broth.
- add 1 hopped lemon, 1 roughly chopped spring onion, grated ginger, 1 bunch of parsley.
- 2 whole chilis. Leave to simmer.
- heat oven to 180° fan bake.
- Cut chicken into slices, place in oven drizzled in olive oil and cover with tin foil. When cooked take away tin foil, place in capsicums and cooky to crisp the chicken.
- Take out all vegetables from the pot, leaving only broth. Add carrots and broccoli.
- When 1/2 way to being cooked, add the leek and add a clash of milk.
- Add the chicken + capsicum from the oven
- cook the noddles.
- garnish with ginger and parsley salt and pepper